Old 31-01-2012, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin Roger Tonkin is offline

Default Snow -- or No

In article f87a0aa8-d962-494d-aaf3-
,
says...

This is not about central heating.
I don't have it, and I don't want it.

Taking the wife to hospital today for her Warfrin clinic I was
supprised to see just how much snow there was on the hills/mountains
around us, just a few of miles inland from Swansea Bay.
We are free of the stuff though it's cold, but above freezing.
Wd did have small grains falling almost all day yesterday, but they
were so few you could almost count them and they melted as they hit
the Mud.
David @ the wet end of Swansea Bay.

None in Brecon town itself, but get out of town and up the hill just a
bit, and there is plenty thanks. I reckon the snow line is at about 300
meters (900ft in old money)

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales