Old 01-02-2012, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Stored carrots

HerbsHerbsHerbs wrote in
:

When is the best time to plant and then harvest the carrots for best
taste - I have heard baby carrots are nicer. I have always been around
friends and family who grow their own veg - but perosnally I am
relatively new to it!

Any rough guidelines anyone could give me for planting times, seasons
etc.... only got a small garden but I might as well put it to good use!

Rough guideline is to make a barrier to stop or halt the carrot root fly.

Baz