Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David WE Roberts[_4_] View Post
Our back garden is currently showing a tasteful arrangement of frosted discs
ransomly scattered across the lawn.

Eye catching, but the result of the regular emptying of the ice out of the
birds' water bowl and refilling from the water butt.

Given that the temperature is not going much above freezing for the next few
days this may become a major feature.

I've just added som High Energy Mixture to the feeders, but there doesn't
seeem to be much bird activity at the moment.

Cheers

Dave R

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Your ice discs may look attractive, but they might burn the grass.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."