Old 05-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Granity Granity is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
I have a very old but serviceable Kenwood Chef, complete with
liquidiser. I am looking for a food processor to supplement this for
shredding, slicing etc. any recommendations please, or models to avoid?
I know I am well off topic, but suspect there is a lot of expertise here
on this subject, who will be willing to help.
Why not buy an attachment for the Kenwood? My wife let all the smoke escape out of her 25 year old one so we sent it back to Kenwood and had it upgraded to the more powerful motor and a service ( cost about £100) it better than new how and drives all her attachments perfectly.

Buy Attachments