Old 05-02-2012, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Garden Wildlife

In message , Martin
writes
On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:22:28 +0000, hugh ] wrote:

In message , Christina Websell
writes

"hugh" ] wrote in message
http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk

About 11.00 this morning had a fox casually saunter down the road - a
quiet cul-de-sac on an estate.
--
hugh

Hope you were able to put a bit of lead in its ear. Daytime foxes are a
menace to anyone trying to keep poultry and the reason we get them? Because
people feed them and they become bold.
the right place for foxes is during the night because they are afraid of us,
and it should be so.

Don't think the neighbours opposite would be too happy if I started
taking pot shots at foxes - might hit his new BMW. On the other
hand.....

... you would be prosecuted and lose your gun licence. If you attract
an armed response team you might lose your life.

Hypothetical situation - I don't actually have a gun. And if I did,
hopefully I would be aware of the restrictions as to use.
--
hugh