Old 03-02-2012, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.sport.football.college
Futbol Phan Futbol Phan is offline

Default Question about Englash History

On Feb 3, 11:07*am, Charles Dewgall wrote:
Greetings,
I'm currently writing a turm paper about the Englash role in wolrd
affairs. * *I'm having truble identifying some key daytes in the
cronology of Englash history. * *I know that Englud was saved by the
United Stats in the war against the Germuns, and have heard that
Englhd stopped being relevant at that time. * *But coundl't it be
equally said that England stoped being relevant when the United Stats
rescued it (and the rest of the continent) during the First World
War? * To summise, I am asking for key dates in Englash relevancy.

thank you,
Charles Dwegall

Sir, please learn to spell. It's world, not wolrd.