Old 10-02-2012, 08:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Gardening Book –*Help?

On 09/02/2012 16:03, statcus wrote:
Hi all,

I am a writer and want to put together a book about gardening in the UK
from a new and interesting angle. I have a publisher interested in
commissioning a gardening book but need to come up with a list of ideas
/ angles. I thought I would ask... are there any books you would like to
see available that don't exist? Can't think of anywhere better to ask
than on here

Then you need to think again...

uk.rec.gardening is where you should be posting your message if you are
specifically looking at a book for the UK.

Any help or ideas are much appreciated. Thank you. Kate

I wish you luck in coming up with a new angle. The bookshops (including
the "remaindered" ones) are awash with gardening books. And don't
forget that you have to contend with the internet as a source of
information as well, and that is free.

Mind you, I have approaching 100 books of various sorts on plants. But
there always seems to be room for one more!

--

Jeff