Old 27-02-2003, 05:27 AM
DH

Default Cherries

"zxcvbob" wrote in message

Peaches! Also, if you have space for berries, look up a blackberry
cultivar called "Youngberry". The thorns are fierce, but they taste
*wonderful* and are very productive.

Oh, yes, there will be peaches. It kills me to leave my two newly planted
"babies" behind. I just planted them last year and they are starting to
blossom. :-(

I have had Marionberries. Bought one once as a plant and kept it in a
container. It still produced like mad. When I moved here, I planted it,
but I took a cutting and the cutting is growing happily in a pot, so it will
be going back with me. :-)

Best regards,
Bob -- wishes he lived in zone 8 or 9 again