Old 20-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Saffy

Default Plant identification please

--
Please feel free to visit my homemade greetings cards website at
www.saffys-cards.8k.com
"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1ftq6no.12au7my1xaey0wN%00senetnospam@macunli mited.net...
JimM wrote:

I've managed to identify most of the plants in my garden but there are

one
or two I'm not 100% certain about. A few photos of one of them are here

http://www.jimm.dsl.pipex.com/

I think it is a morning glory but although it is against the wall it

doesn't
seem particularly keen to climb. Can anyone confirm exactly what this is

It is as people have said a Vinca.. Looks like Vinca major to me..

I agree, although I'm a pretty novice gardener.

We have just dug sackloads of the stuff from the back garden and it has
most of the front garden in its grasp.. You have to admire its success
though and it 'IS' pretty in flower..

It looks lovely when it flowers, and it flowers for ages too - I just pull
the bits out of the ground that I don't want and cut it back if it gets too
bushy - not too technical, but it always bounces back.

Saffy.