Old 16-02-2012, 05:19 PM
rylain rylain is offline
Registered User

Default Please help with my Schefflera

I bought a big pot of Schefflera a week ago from the flower market. It is about 1 meter high. I plan to grow it in my flat.

When I bought it, some of the leaves were dark green and some were partially yellow. It does not look healthy to me. In the past few days, the leaves kept on dropping off. When I tried to take off some unhealthy leaves today, half of them dropped off.

I wonder if the plant is ill? Shall I change the soil for it?

I read from the internet that I can plant another pot by taking a branch off from the Schefflera. How could I do this?

Could anyone give me some suggestion please? Thanks a lot!

Here is a picture of the plant:
Attached Thumbnails
Please help with my Schefflera-photo.jpg