Old 17-02-2012, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default MBA market study for summerhouse in the UK

"david grossniklaus" wrote ...

I am currently conducting a market research as part of my studies to
find out what customers wants for their “Garden Summerhouses” and
“Garden sheds” I would be delighted to get your feedback as the survey
takes couple of minutes to complete and I have couple of £20.00
vouchers on the draw.

First get a garden big enough for either, almost impossible with a modern
house.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.