Old 17-02-2012, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default MBA market study for summerhouse in the UK

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:55:15 -0000, "David WE Roberts"
wrote:

*"david grossniklaus" wrote in message

*I am currently conducting a market research as part of my studies to
*find out what customers wants for their “Garden Summerhouses” and
*“Garden sheds” I would be delighted to get your feedback as the survey
*takes couple of minutes to complete and I have couple of £20.00
*vouchers on the draw.

*http://survey.comportdesign.com

*Thank you very much for your time

Pruned

Cheers

Dave R

May I add to Dave's comments that I looked at your survey and moved on
without bothering to respond. I totally agree with everything he's
said plus the offer of a chance of winning a £20 voucher in return for
giving identifiable details to someone who you don't know from Adam
isn't an enticement; it's actually quite the reverse to anyone with
any sense.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.
A raisin is just a grape with sunburn.