Old 19-02-2012, 08:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Blackbirds

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:57:33 GMT, wrote:

In message
harry wrote:

On Feb 18, 2:05*pm, Baz wrote:
Blackbirds are flirting here, surely spring has sprung? Early?

It keeps on hissing with rain, on and off, temp 9c.

Baz

Our blackbirds fight one another.

We've got Rudolph back again just this week and he's starting to
re-establish his territory.

Stephen.

Donner und Blitzen! It's usually the women (typical) that do the
territorial bit around this time of year.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

For those that notice such things - I'm changing my
Usenet provider to News.Individual.NET. It's still me!