Old 19-02-2012, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Blackbirds

In message
Jake wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012 18:57:33 GMT, wrote:

Our blackbirds fight one another.

We've got Rudolph back again just this week and he's starting to
re-establish his territory.

Stephen.

Donner und Blitzen! It's usually the women (typical) that do the
territorial bit around this time of year.

Cheers, Jake

I will have to take a closer look next time he/she is perched on
the roof ariel singing its head off to find out and maybe take a
photo if possible.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk