Old 20-02-2012, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Westwood S1000 10HP Ride on Mower

"lucylocket" wrote in message

Hi Folks
Hoping someone can help me. i have recently "inherited" a Westwood S1000
ride on mower with a B & S 10hp engine. I cant find anywhere in the
manuals etc what the fuel/fuel mix is etc???

You are absolutely sure that it is a 2 stroke engine?
Also, that if so there isn't any label on the fuel tank telling you what
mixture to use?

You would also need to give the year of the engine to be sure of the correct
information.

However I am having a struggle with Google to establish what the engine is -
nobody seems to think that it is important to say 2S or 4S.

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)