Old 21-02-2012, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default "Ancient plants back to life after 30,000 frozen years "

If they didn't 'come back to life', it would have raised questions as
to the point of the Svalbard international seed-vault being
established on Spitsbergen!
Seehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard_Global_Seed_Vault

--

Chris

Gardening in West Cornwall overlooking the sea.
Mild, but very exposed to salt gales

What are you talking about?
I don't think that the squirrels over 30,000 years ago had the same
technology as the Svalbard international seed-vault will have.
Also I dont think anyone is thinking of 30'000 years time.