Old 23-02-2012, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default replacement handles for forks

Dave Hill wrote in news:721debca-dbad-4ee2-
:

On Feb 23, 1:48*pm, Ann Lancing wrote:
Can anyone recommend where I could buy a replacement handle for a ladies
Garden Fork.
It has been mended a number of times, but now needs a new one. *Thanks

in
advance. Ann

Didn't you like the first answers?

As the first answers were largely "the two ronnies" I doubt the OP was
satisfied with the replies. So it is doubtful that he/she was happy with
the first anwers. It is that simple. As someone said, fork off, sorry four
candles, anyone can maku that misuke. What I mean is ********, you are a
dickhead. Soz another typo.

Baz