Old 26-02-2012, 10:58 AM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
My lottie partner has finally decided today that she is giving up. This
follows a year of her thinking about it, in which she did hardly anything on
the plot. I'm now going to give it a go at doing it alone. At least there
will be no more arguments about weeds [dig in or dig out] or beds [raised or
flat]. Thankfully, we're still good friends.
It's much nicer being able to make the management decisions yourself, both because you can do what you think best, and because there's no scope for bad feeling when something turns out not as expected. Ample compensation for the loss of labour. And she's been kind enough to let you have a year to get used to doing it all yourself ;-)