Old 26-02-2012, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sweetheart sweetheart is offline

Default Garden seems to be dead

Further to my last post on my pond. I might add my whole garden seems to
have died this year and I don't know why. Its a mature garden and usually
you can set the seasons by it - even the clock.

Nothing, absolutely nothing is coming up. Everything has died. My mimosa ( a
30 year old acacia delblata actually) failed to flower. My camellia which
are usually finishing now are barely in bud and have stuck. My magnolia is
the same. Snowdrops didn't appear nor crocus nor daffodils .....

My verbena has flowered. Everything else seems to be dead or dying. I
haven't done anything different and I just cannot work out why. Suggestions
would be helpful.

Garden is 1/3 of an acre. Tamar Valley soil - usually highly productive.