Old 26-02-2012, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Going it alone

"Kathy" wrote in :

My lottie partner has finally decided today that she is giving up.
This follows a year of her thinking about it, in which she did hardly
anything on the plot. I'm now going to give it a go at doing it
alone. At least there will be no more arguments about weeds [dig in
or dig out] or beds [raised or flat]. Thankfully, we're still good
friends.

If you decide to get another lottie partner maybe you could divide it into
2 plots, Even 3, and do your own thing, whatever suits you independently of
the other partner/s.
I would love to have someone in my area to share with. A full size 300sq/m
would be far too big for me. It would be a waste. A 100sq/m plot would be
ideal and very much appreciated by me and my family, but my local council
will not cater unless it is the full plot despite requests from 100's of
people on the waiting list.(in my area)

Good luck with going it alone, sincerely
Baz