Old 26-02-2012, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default 4 cotyledon tomato seedling!

In article , Jake
writes
Memories. My favourite choccie bar of old was Fry's Turkish Delight
which used to come in 2 sizes - 4d and 6d. I think the current £6.50
bar is a bit smaller than the old 4d one. Then there were Mars bars.
These were for special occasions as they were 8d.

I could never afford a cheese roll at Eltham baths swimming pool as they
were 6d but I had spent the money getting the bus up there from new
Eltham and the entrance fee.

I used to like the 5 boys chocolate which had the photographs of 5 boys
on the back of the wrapper. Acid spangles were my favourite in a blue
wrapper. Like sharp lemonade taste. The frightful black wrapper ones
were I think liquorice tasting or something equally as dire.
Who could forget Fireman's hose , well i could as it was also awful but
Tom remembered it and Jamboree bags filled with an assortment of stuff.
Oh and flying saucers with rice paper outers.

--
Janet Tweedy