Old 26-02-2012, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Fools paradise

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:50:40 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 26/02/2012 11:03, kay wrote:
The warm weather reminds me that every year in early May I think to
myself "*This* will be the year when at last I will be on top of the
garden, and everything that needs to be done will be done". Does anyone
else get this feeling?

Mmmm ... it's turned into a fleeting thought/hope, then the reality
check kicks in.

In the last few years it's been more a case that through a lovely
sunny spring I get everything done and plan to enjoy the garden in the
summer. The only problem is that as soon as spring is over the rainy
season starts and on the odd dry day, I always notice something that
needs doing. The rainy season ends in mid September when I need to
start putting the garden to bed for the winter.

I must not complain though, it's much worse at the west end of the
Bay.

Thinking of getting the kitchen refitted with a barbecue in place of
the hob

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.