Old 27-02-2012, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_4_] Baz[_4_] is offline

Default Can you help identify this greenhouse glazing clip?

Jake wrote in
news
On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 12:56:41 GMT, Baz wrote:

Daveoh wrote in
news

Title says it all really, i have aquired a green house of some age
by the look of it and the fact i cant find these clips anywhere!
See attachments.

|Filename: clip1.jpg |
|Download:
|http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14756|
|Filename: clip2.jpg |
|Download:
|http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14757|

Quite simple really.

Visit this group without gardenbanter and I will give you the solution
to your problem.

Baz

Careful Baz or your family will get a letter from whassisname south of
the Solent :-)))

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

Oh bugger, lock up your daughters 'cos Mike of Solent(South branch) will
want to send us all a letter....ooerr. We ALL want that, no 35p stamp on
it, no address so return to sender.
How can we send it back to our redeemer Mike?
Ahhah, by Googlemail, ....Nah can't be arsed.

Baz