Old 28-02-2012, 10:30 AM
saltdog saltdog is offline
Registered User

Location: Orkney

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen73 View Post
Here’s another example of how the FCC has failed in their responsibility to the public good: In 1995, the FCC forbade companies ownership of more than 40 stations. Clear Channel Communications now owns over 1,500. This rate of consolidation clearly shows no sign of slowing.
Oookaaayyy! :/ Am I missing something? I'm fairly sure my garden in the far north of Scotland isn't contravening any FCC rules but hey, I could be wrong. Lol. Thanks for the input though.

Kev