Old 28-02-2012, 12:33 PM
ashyboi5000 ashyboi5000 is offline
Registered User

Default Can anyone identify this?

I noticed this wee plant poking up through over grown grass today. Can anyone identify it?

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...8_121902-1.jpg

I'm not actually sure where it's grown from as it's got a long brown wood branch through the long grass and underneath an other bush, it's maybe 60cm long! It's a fighter what ever it is.

Leaves look similar to an other plant we have in the garden but it's the opposite side.

If it's not a weed can anything been done to move it or cut off the green area in hope it'll root?