Old 03-03-2012, 06:42 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default What to do if you did spread raw manure in your garden

"blue_sky_london" wrote in
message ...

My question was actually not if it was a bad idea, I know this by now,
but what can I do to correct the situation. Any idea anybody ?

There is no need to correct the situation except in the case where the horse
poop may have came from a source where it had that herbicide in it
(amalidpro???? can't remeber what it was called but I'm sure some other
poster will). If you aren't concerned about that herbicde, then enjoy it.
Horse poo is great stuff and I use it just as it comes from the horse and
have done for years.