Old 04-03-2012, 10:47 AM
arry the plant arry the plant is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Delilah View Post
Hi Arry,
have you considered joining all the holes together and thus making one large lake..just a thought..
Also, I recommend you have a massage using aromatic oils, to ease your back pain..
WD
Thats an interesting idea and one I may adopt. There cant be many people with a shed on an island in their garden.

Ive not tried aromatic oils but did try crispy aromatic duck once which I thoroughly enjoyed.