Old 04-03-2012, 02:00 PM
arry the plant arry the plant is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixel View Post
Hi all.

I love the look of bonsai trees and have always fancied getting some, but don't know how easy they are to look after. How much extra maintenance do they need than your average house plant? Do they last a long time if well looked after?

Thanks

Bonsai is an extremely difficult hobby. I have been meticulous in my approach with regard to watering and pruning etc yet despite 9 years of this my tree is still only 6 inches high. I will persevere with it but I think I maybe doing something wrong. Any ideas ?