Old 04-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
Bonsai is an extremely difficult hobby. I have been meticulous in my approach with regard to watering and pruning etc yet despite 9 years of this my tree is still only 6 inches high. I will persevere with it but I think I maybe doing something wrong. Any ideas ?
I think you may have been over zealous with the watering and pruning Arry. My Oak Bonsai has received little care or attention and is currently 17 foot high...I now have to move house to accommodate it...

WD