Old 04-03-2012, 10:30 PM
poisonedmonkey poisonedmonkey is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
You know, just the general green menaces that you pick up in and around the garden (oooo I love gardens) and I won't lie, I'm a smoker so I tried to put them into a cigarette to see what its like to smoke weed.

Nothing happened, it tasted weird and I felt normal. I think I may be genetically enhanced because all of my friends and grandparents who smoke weed say they feel on top of the world following smoking the substance.

Any other genetically superior lifeforms out there? (Excluding the lush rhododendron of course)
I was forced to smoke some dried up twigs once.

Can't help you regarding the weeds though Donkey. Sorry.