Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
I bought some of that stuff and must say was dissapointed with the brown.
..so much so I went out and bought some lawn paint and painted the brown green. Looks much better now
Honestly, you Guy's!!, everyone knows Astro Turf is the way to go..it also means that your lawn can double as a sports field...just add floodlights and you're good to go...
Unfortunately floodlights are expensive so I am currently making do with street lamps which I have to say somewhat lessens the overall effect (and visibility)...

*I got the idea from a film with Kevin Costner in called Field of Dreams...
"Build it and he will come"...

WD