Old 05-03-2012, 01:46 AM
Registered User

Default My wife

Bless her she doesn't now the first thing about gardening.

It would be a start if she'd get her blinking "roots" done though.

Maybe then i'd give her a good "stemming".

Sorry readers i couldn't resist......it's just my bad attempt at humour.

Anyroad.....who can tell me some interesting facts about laying B&Q turf?

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonedmonkey View Post
Bless her she doesn't now the first thing about gardening.

Anyroad.....who can tell me some interesting facts about laying B&Q turf?

Thanks in advance.

B & Q turf is reversable, so you get a choice of a green or a brown lawn.

Maybe you could post a picture of your lawn when it's finished, maybe with your lovely wife sunbathing on it would be good.

Happy gardening!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:59 AM
AlansMarshTits's Avatar
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeds of Love View Post
B & Q turf is reversable, so you get a choice of a green or a brown lawn.

Maybe you could post a picture of your lawn when it's finished, maybe with your lovely wife sunbathing on it would be good.

Happy gardening!
I bought some of that stuff and must say was dissapointed with the brown.
..so much so I went out and bought some lawn paint and painted the brown green. Looks much better now
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
I bought some of that stuff and must say was dissapointed with the brown.
..so much so I went out and bought some lawn paint and painted the brown green. Looks much better now
Honestly, you Guy's!!, everyone knows Astro Turf is the way to go..it also means that your lawn can double as a sports field...just add floodlights and you're good to go...
Unfortunately floodlights are expensive so I am currently making do with street lamps which I have to say somewhat lessens the overall effect (and visibility)...

*I got the idea from a film with Kevin Costner in called Field of Dreams...
"Build it and he will come"...

WD
Old 05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Delilah View Post
Honestly, you Guy's!!, everyone knows Astro Turf is the way to go..it also means that your lawn can double as a sports field...just add floodlights and you're good to go...
Unfortunately floodlights are expensive so I am currently making do with street lamps which I have to say somewhat lessens the overall effect (and visibility)...

*I got the idea from a film with Kevin Costner in called Field of Dreams...
"Build it and he will come"...

WD
I'd love to see a photo of your astro-turf, maybe a picture of you sunbathing on the astro-turf would be good.

P.s wanna check out my shed?