Old 05-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Seeds of Love's Avatar
Seeds of Love Seeds of Love is offline
Registered User

Location: in the Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Delilah View Post
Honestly, you Guy's!!, everyone knows Astro Turf is the way to go..it also means that your lawn can double as a sports field...just add floodlights and you're good to go...
Unfortunately floodlights are expensive so I am currently making do with street lamps which I have to say somewhat lessens the overall effect (and visibility)...

*I got the idea from a film with Kevin Costner in called Field of Dreams...
"Build it and he will come"...

WD
I'd love to see a photo of your astro-turf, maybe a picture of you sunbathing on the astro-turf would be good.

P.s wanna check out my shed?