Old 05-03-2012, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Price John Price is offline

Default Iron phosphate to kill moss

Hi

After Googling around various lawn sites I went to some garden centres
looking for some iron phosphate to kill moss in my lawn, ahead of
scarifying in April. Couldn't find any in the lawn product sections,
mosskiller for lawns always seems to be sold mixed in with lawn feed.
But came across some being sold as a soil conditioner and feed.

What I can't find though is an application rate for use in the way I
have in mind.

Can anyone advise please - or could I just use the proprietry "feed and
weed" lawn products?

Thanks