Old 07-03-2012, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Swansea Bay (East) Newsflash

"Jake" wrote in message
The Garden Centre Group, a.k.a. Wyevale, shut the Pyle Garden Centre
in January. I've been watching signs of the place being refurbished
and the appearance of "garden centre reopening in the spring" signs
indicated something was happening.

Discovered today that the BBC Wales newsreader Jane James is
branching out and "re-opening" the place as an independent. The
renowned Derek Brockway (BBC Wales weatherman with an international
fan club!) will be performing the opening ceremony on 31 March.

So now I wonder whether the offerings and prices will be typical
garden centre or more nursery oriented.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling happily from the dryer end of Swansea Bay.

I hope the cafe will continue to serve their brilliant bread pudding.

Bill