Old 08-03-2012, 02:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default ahhhh!

In article
Bill who putters writes:

My favorite weather guy Madman says winter is essentiality over.

It certainly feels that way in western Ohio. But statistically
we're still 2 months shy of last frost. It makes for severely mixed
feelings.

I dug a little this evening on a long postponed (would be) terrace
in the yard, but still worry that the things that are breaking
dormancy will get slammed.

Gardening -- an adventure without ever buying a plane ticket.

--
|Drew Lawson | Of all the things I've lost |
| | I miss my mind the most |