Old 08-03-2012, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I've overdone it again...

Planted our Shallots today, ended up with 6 rows, that's 120 feet of them.
Red Sun, Jermor, Devred, French Longue and French Grisse which is supposed
to be the French Chefs favourite, a speciality of SW France. The Grisse have
been growing in modules since Christmas, the French normally plant them in
the autumn I'm told, and I also potted up some of my own Jermor that had
begun to sprout early.
Goodness knows why I bought the Red Sun, probably for pickling but Jermors
pickle brilliantly anyway.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup