Old 09-03-2012, 04:24 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Steep slope - planting ideas to save back pain cutting the grass?

On 09/03/2012 15:45, John McGaw wrote:

Personally, I'm cursed by about 1/4 of an acre of English Ivy which is
eating the strip of woods, bright sun to deep shade, between my house and
the road and which has proven to be totally unkillable despite being
totally free. I will gladly give it to you and will guarantee that it will
grow virtually anywhere but you need to come and dig it up and transport it
yourself.

Any use?
http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/...95768651679400

--