Old 11-03-2012, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Fruit trees

I would like to ask for some advice about my fruit trees, if I may?

I have apple and plum trees in my garden; all dwarf types. The last few
years we have been away working for most of the summer and in the last two
years, in the autumn, the fruits have dropped before being fully formed and
look scabby. They flowered very well.

It looks like we might be away for most of this summer too, is there
something I can use to prevent that happening? Some spray perhaps?
Something I can do now?

I would be grateful for any advice, because it is such a waste!

Thank you for any help you may be able to give.

--
http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/