Old 15-03-2012, 09:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default plants to keep or weeds to dig up?

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 20:13:08 +0000, emzieg
wrote:

Hi i am new to gardening as we have just bought our first house and it
has a small border that i am keen to get looking beautiful! there are a
couple of plants in it already that i dont know if i should dig up (i.e.
weeds) or keep...attached are pickies - there are 2 plants - 1 sort or
'splays', and the other (2 pictures of this one from different angles)
has creeping tendrils coming form it which has me nervous! thanks for
your help!

|Filename: 2012-03-15 14.25.30.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14811|
|Filename: 2012-03-15 14.25.39.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14812|
|Filename: 2012-03-15 14.25.18.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=14813|

A plant is only a weed if it's growing where you don't want it to
grow.