Old 18-03-2012, 11:09 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Vinegar & Oil - OT

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:41:42 EDT, JB wrote:

On 3/17/2012 11:05 PM, ~ jan wrote:
Okay, not exactly on-topic, but I'm fighting the battle of the bulge, and
granted Vinegar& Oil sounds like a better topping on fish, then anything
else, but I like it as a low cal dressing.

So here's my question, I mixed up Mother's Vinegar& Grapeola Oil. Does
this need to be refrigerated after opening? ~ jan
------------
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

I remember seeing this concoction on setting out on tables in many
eating establishments growing up. I think you could probably be safe for
a few days but don't hold me to this.

I think you're probably right JB, though we did put it in the frig as the
bottle of vinegar itself says to refrigerate after opening. I just have to
remember to set it out soon enough before dinner to let it get to room temp
when it tastes best, imo. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us