Old 25-03-2012, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Leaf Beet?

"Moonraker" wrote in message
Last year I grew the above,had a very good crop. After the Summer I left
it in the ground, this AM preparing for other planting I dug up the old
plants. Very extensive root system similar to parsnip, however I wander.
While removing them I noticed among the tired old leaves fresh growth.
Would these be good too eat, or would they be rather bitter?

Thought leaf beet was perennial?
If this is the same as "perpetual spinach"/

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)
(='.'=)