Old 27-03-2012, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Bamboo

busbus wrote:
Hello,

The neighbor up the hill decided to plant some bamboo to cover the
steep hill behind his house. It has quickly come down the hill over
the years and it dangerously close to my yard.

What can I do to stop this junk? I don't think much of anything, is
there? Do local governments sometimes ban this junk?

A root barrier going from the surface down to below the root level would
probably stop it. You could rent a trencher to prepare a slot to put it in.