Old 27-03-2012, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Bamboo

On Mar 26, 7:46*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
busbus wrote:
Hello,

The neighbor up the hill decided to plant some bamboo to cover the
steep hill behind his house. *It has quickly come down the hill over
the years and it dangerously close to my yard.

What can I do to stop this junk? *I don't think much of anything, is
there? Do local governments sometimes ban this junk?

A root barrier going from the surface down *to below the root level would
probably stop it. You could rent a trencher to prepare a slot to put it in.