Old 28-03-2012, 11:59 PM
New2this New2this is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Potting plants.

Hello all.

Am very new to this gardening lark and am seeking advice on potting plants.
I have recently acquired two lovely Bay trees that are doing very well much to my surprise.
I have decided to take it up a notch and am a little bemused.
I have 3 lovely copper hanging pots approx 9inches wide x 9.5 deep and can't decide what would be best to put in them?? I would like something that lives all year round (not necessarily flowering) but they will have to cope with extreme weather I.e FULL sun in spring/summer and gale force winds any other time!!
Also can the plants be planted directly into the copper or should the be kept in plastic??
Help please!!