Old 28-03-2012, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Farm1[_3_] Farm1[_3_] is offline

Default My new friend ...

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message

... came to frolic in the sunshine on a fine autumn day.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

I went to try for a closer mug shot but he/she went away into the long
grass.

As I say to people who help in my garden " I do all the irrigation, if you
see some black pipe in the grass leave it alone and DON'T pick it up."

Gack!!!!! That is a big one! I hate snakes in my garden. We had an
Eastern Brown that was turned out to be about 50 inches long earlier in the
year. I really hate Tigers and Browns, but can tolerate Red Bellied Blacks
a tiny bit more.