Old 31-03-2012, 10:54 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Seeds

"The Cook" wrote in message
Yesterday I planted some more seeds in the greenhouse. Looked all
over for the Burpee Golden Zucchini I bought last August. Not found.
Today we were out and about so stopped at a couple of stores and no
luck. On the way out of town DH saw Tractor Supply and pulled in.
They had them. I looked at the price, $1.79 on sale at $1.34 for 19
seeds. I checked the Burpee site when I got home and their price was
$3.95 for 25 seeds, plus shipping of course. Got 2 packages.

Did you look down the back of the fridge? Overtime everything migrates
there

I also suspect while putting what's left of this years seeds away "safe"
there will be last years seeds.

Mike