Old 31-03-2012, 12:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default Seeds

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:54:23 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

"The Cook" wrote in message
.. .
Yesterday I planted some more seeds in the greenhouse. Looked all
over for the Burpee Golden Zucchini I bought last August. Not found.
Today we were out and about so stopped at a couple of stores and no
luck. On the way out of town DH saw Tractor Supply and pulled in.
They had them. I looked at the price, $1.79 on sale at $1.34 for 19
seeds. I checked the Burpee site when I got home and their price was
$3.95 for 25 seeds, plus shipping of course. Got 2 packages.

Did you look down the back of the fridge? Overtime everything migrates
there

I also suspect while putting what's left of this years seeds away "safe"
there will be last years seeds.

Mike

My seed packages never get to the kitchen. This one made it to the
computer table because it is listed in my seed software as purchased
last August.

Since I have already bought more and sowed some of them, the missing
package will turn up next week.

--
USA
North Carolina Foothills