Old 01-04-2012, 09:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Construction waste, how do I regenerate my garden?

Brooklyn1 wrote:
mfw2010.gardenbanana.uk wrote:

We built a rear extension and once this was all completed, the
garden is now a disaster. No grass and rubble all over. I am
clueless about gardening, but very interested. I would like to clear
this up myself and regenerate grass.

Can someone advise how I do it (sorry for being daft).

Grass pretty much grows all by itself... your only problem is that
you're clueless and daft about physical labor.

Gentle Reader, don't think that this is an April Fool joke or a one-off
aberration, he's as charming as this all the time! Ask a simple question
and get insulted by a stranger for no good reason, such fun. Some think he
sucks too hard on the bottle. Nah. He's that clever without chemical
assistance.