Old 02-04-2012, 03:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Construction waste, how do I regenerate my garden?

On Apr 1, 10:24*am, mfw2010
wrote:
Thanks all for the comments - I just got myself some garden tools - fork
and spade set and a lopper for now, think I will spend the next two
weekends clearing the rubble and loosening up the soil, once it is in a
decent state, I will plant the seeds! True I have not done much physical
labour, but I am quite looking forward to it!

--
mfw2010

While I honor your enthusiasm, I hope you'll take it slow at the
outset. The "morning after" will probably be a little stiff and sore,
so treat the ouches like any athletic injury. Ice first, heat later.
Rub-in stuff. I used to teach at a gym where the older guys would
come roaring in determined to prove -- whatever -- and found out the
hard way that Rome wasn't built in a day, so to speak.

If there's really a whole ****load of soil loosening to be done, maybe
you could rent a cultivator?

Enoy the job. You will be SO proud of the finished job.

HB